Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Sunday

Woody went to Sunday School and taught his 6th grade boys class. I didn't go this morning as I had an eye problem in the night...I think that I have a dry eye problem due to my allergies and my allergy medications. Anyway...at three o'clock in the morning I was awakened in pain...both eyes were in pain and the pain lasted longer than it sometimes does. I immediately started using my saline eye drops and have used them throughout the day. The right eye got to feeling better pretty quickly. But the left is still bothering me...everything is blurry looking out of that eye. I'm thinking that all my involvement with dust and debris on the front porch yesterday didn't help! I have cooked this afternoon...more liquid gold for the freezer--this time chicken broth. And, I made a marinated bean salad and a chicken salad. I am thinking about making a potato salad...trying to decide if I have enough energy. But if I do, then we will be set for meals for a day or two!

There are days that I almost forget that Woody is sick...like yesterday, but today he has slept a good part of the afternoon and he is having quite a bit of pain in his arm and shoulder area. He probably had a bit too "normal" of a day yesterday! And, I know that I disturbed his sleep, when I cried out in pain so early this morning. He has tried to watch a couple of DVDs that he got at the library yesterday...but I think that he slept through a good portion of them.

We received an email from our Vandy research nurse. She was sitting at her desk at Vanderbilt in front of her fax machine...and there was nothing from our hospital. So I have to call them again in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment