Friday, April 30, 2010

Respite Day 61

Woody got up early, went to work, worked, walked at lunch, worked some more, came home to collapse in his recliner! He was in pain, but took some pain medication and the pain eased up some.

I went to the grocery store to get a few things to get us through the weekend and also some more fruit and snacks for the road (hmmmmmm seems like I just said that in a blog...oh, I did just last Friday...I can't believe that we are getting ready to head off again!). I came home and had helpers (Graham, Abigail and Joy) to carry the groceries in the house. They stayed and all helped me in one way or another with the cooking that I had planned to do this afternoon. They enjoyed the strawberries that I bought at the store, too! Then a little while ago, I headed off to get my hair cut. Last week I rearranged this week's hair appointment for next week and wasn't going to be able to go next week either. So she squeezed me in today...thanks, Jody! While I was away, Woody did a little mowing. We have storms coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment