Sunday, April 4, 2010

Resurrection Sunday 2010


Woody got up early and walked what he calls his "Sunday morning walk." This route is about 4 miles. We both went to Sunday School. Woody taught his 6th grade boys' class. We came home and ate lunch, rested a bit, and then went on a short walk. Woody has been watching TV and DVD's this afternoon and evening. I got up early and finished Abigail's jumper before we went to church. This afternoon I attacked the office/school room. It isn't going to get quite the cleaning that the guest room did...I just don't have it in me. It is just about ready to have school in the morning. Woody has had a headache today...he thinks due to not getting enough sleep. I'm wondering if we will hear from our Vandy research nurse tomorrow. I have asked her to get the protocol number for the study that Woody may be entering at NIH. I would like to read more about it. Plus with the information that they give about the actual study, they sort of give a time frame of when things happen. Not knowing is bugging me...but not bothering Woody at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment