Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Respite Day 44

Woody got up early, headed off to work, worked, walked at lunch, worked some more, and then came home to take up a paint brush to paint some more of the front porch rail. I got up...feeling very free since I didn't have to wait around for any workers...only to realize that I couldn't run errands because the car was in the shop...so on to "plan B"...work on getting the house back to normal. I worked some more on the family room and then attacked the dining room (a lot of family room stuff had been stored there). So got everything out of the dining room that didn't belong (and back to where it did) and then gave the dining room a good cleaning.

Woody will have his cardiac stress test in the morning at Harton Hospital. Then I guess it is wait to hear from either Vanderbilt or NIH.

No comments:

Post a Comment