Sunday, April 11, 2010

Superb Spring Sunday!

Woody and I went to Sunday School. Woody taught his 6th grade boys class. After we got home, we had lunch and I got started on a new soup recipe...Tortellini Soup, an authentic Italian recipe from The Hill district of St. Louis. Thanks to the York's for sharing the recipe! Another really good soup recipe to add to our soup cookbook. After I got the ingredients prepared for the soup and before I started it simmering, Woody and I took a walk...the longest for me this season. I was glad to get back to the house for a drink of cold water and to collapse on the couch. I will admit to dozing for a few minutes before getting busy on the soup again. The soup was ready for our supper. Woody watched basketball this afternoon. As soon as I post this, I'm going to attempt to get back to sewing the t-shirt tops to go with the girls' jumpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment