Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday...All Day

Woody got up early, went to work, worked, walked at lunch, worked some more, and then came home to paint and do a bit of gardening...and then he got to relax. Woody and I just walked around our yard and Nathan's checking out what is growing. Then we walked around the block...a short walk...as I got my walking in doing the grocery shopping. I am still working on getting everything back where it goes in the house. Today I concentrated on the coat closet in the family room. It is a deep closet and there are shelves at the back and it is nice to be able to walk up to them! It tends to get so you can't see the floor due to all the "stuff" that gets put in there...it is the place recycle items get put (paper, tin cans, milk jugs, cardboard, etc.). We have weekly curbside recycling for certain things. It is amazing what can accumulate over a week's time...and that closet floor usually proves how much, even though we try to put the items in grocery bags. So today I bought some containers that we can put recycle items in and not have the closet get so over run. Now we will see if my plan works. After I blog, I will work on it some more.

Harton Hospital has slowed things down (we're not all that surprised!). Harton didn't fax the results to Vanderbilt yesterday. So this morning our Vandy research nurse emailed us asking us to give Harton a call and request that they fax the results of the stress test to Vanderbilt as soon as possible. I even had to provide a fax number (now I know that they had one (at least at one time)!). The girl at Harton said that she was faxing the results as we spoke. Anyway, the last that I heard from the Vandy nurse...she wasn't at Vanderbilt today...she was going to try to get one of her co-workers to look at the fax and tell her the results. No further email from her, so we probably won't know anything till Monday at the earliest now.

Tonight's picture is of a cherry tree that is behind the old coke plant (now Cokers). It had been topped pretty severely, but the topping didn't stop the blooms...it was covered with blooms...some blooms were growing out of the trunk. The blooms were huge.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment