Friday, September 20, 2013

A Mish Mosh Kind of Day!

Today has been a day where I have sort of met myself coming and going. I have tended to start a new task before I finished the task that I had been doing. I am getting ready to go to an all day sewing event tomorrow and at the rate that I am getting ready I'm not sure that I will be ready before the event is over tomorrow afternoon! Woody went to the chiropractor this morning. Then late this afternoon he did part of our weekly grocery shopping. I was glad he did as I was having to be quite creative with our supper due to lack of ingredients that we had. But he came home just in time and had the items that I needed so ended up being able to add all the items that I had wanted to add into my made up concoction. Well, back to going around in circles! I really am looking forward to going tomorrow...just can't seem to get my act together and at the moment I am so sleepy that I'm not sure that I can keep my eyes open much longer (I didn't sleep well last night.), but keep awake I must...or take a power nap and then get back to getting ready! When I published this I noticed that this is my 1700th post...oh, my!

No comments:

Post a Comment