Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday...All Day!

Another busy day! Woody went to the chiropractor this morning. After he got home, he helped me do some vacuuming. I came behind him dusting and I did a little vacuuming too. I had a goal to get the house vacuumed and dusted this morning and he helped me meet that goal. Now I hope that we can sit back and enjoy a clean house and do what we want...read, sew, etc. Woody made tuna salad for our lunch. I took on a project this afternoon...helping out a friend. Time will tell how much help I will be!!!! Woody walked to the prayer room this evening and is still there. I sat down in the recliner and wasn't "long for this world" (as in I fell asleep--a power nap shall we say?). I got to thinking when I went looking for a photo for tonight's blog that I hadn't taken a picture in several days...rather unusual for me! I don't have a camera with me all the time these days as my little point-and-shoot went on a trip...it's getting to photograph Africa without me! All seems to be well with the world travelers. We got a message from Nathan on Facebook this morning. Social media is amazing for long distance communication! Back to cameras...and, I just haven't been out and about looking for subjects with the little camera's big brother (black camera) or big sister (red camera)! I guess house cleaning and sewing have come between me and my cameras! But never fear...photos abound from past photo shoots...enough for LOTS of blog photos even if I don't take pictures for a looooooooong time! Now time for you to decide which is the subject of tonight's photo...the flower or the little creature?

No comments:

Post a Comment