Friday, September 6, 2013

Ummmmmmmm?????????

I discovered this newly added decoration to our living room when I went downstairs just a little while ago (tonight's photo). I'm still chuckling over it! This was either Melany or Nathan's Wendy's hat from when they worked at Wendy's many moons ago. It and the uniform shirt have become a part of the "toys" in the toy closet. Esther and Elijah have had a wonderful time playing in the living room this afternoon. I could hear them talking away while I was upstairs working on a project in the sewing room, but they never came up once...they just played and played. I guess they needed a hat rack?!? Elijah was the first to arrive today. I told him that he could play while I sewed and he did just that. A little later Graham joined him and I continued on with what I was doing. Later this afternoon Abigail came over and she came up to the sewing room and talked to me while I finished up my sewing project. Woody has run various errands today including our weekly grocery shopping. He also had a chiropractor appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment