Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Sew-Sew Day!

Woody headed off to the grocery store even before I got up this morning. Shortly after I got up (I slept a bit later than I had planned!), we headed out the door for Woody to deliver me to my sewing extravaganza day (otherwise known as "Sew Super Saturday"). One of our local quilt guilds holds this event every year. I am not a member, but a quilter friend invited me to attend. I have been quite a few years now and always have a great time. We had a really nice day sewing away to our hearts' content! And, on top of the sewing time lots of laughter and lots of good food. I am so full...too full! Woody went to the library and watched some DVD's and also baseball and football while I was away. We have heard that the neighbors (Nathan, Kathy and family) are safely in Uganda after 36 HOURS of travel! Kathy says that Uganda is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment