Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Oops...Again!

I just realized that I forgot to blog tonight! I came home from the church after working in the library and was so tired that I plopped in the recliner and hadn't gotten up! I just looked at the clock and I'm late! Woody went to the chiropractor this morning and ran an errand or two. I had school with Issac, Elijah, Graham, Abigail and Joy. Joy finished her first sewing machine project today...a tooth fairy pillow for Esther. Esther was thrilled when Joy presented it to her. Joy then started on her head scarf to wear in Africa. I ate a quick lunch and then rested for a couple of minutes and then headed to the church. We worked hard at the library once again and got a lot done. I came home and crashed...well, we had children over here when I got home...they were in the process of picking up what they had gotten out when I got home. They headed off shortly after that and then I crashed...didn't sleep just rested and talked on the phone with my sister and a friend. Now I'm heading back to my trusty chair...still not feeling like accomplishing anything...just need to plop!

No comments:

Post a Comment