Monday, September 16, 2013

Five Year Anniversary + A Day

Yesterday was the five year anniversary of Woody's bad bicycle accident. Here is a link to my very first blog that tells about this traumatic day: http://wdorrell.blogspot.com/2009/01/fork-in-road-which-way-should-we-turn.html It has been a much calmer evening today than five years ago! Woody babysat for a while next door while Kathy and Nathan ran an errand. I did school with several of the children over here while he was at their house. They mainly read to me today. Since they are in the midst of packing for Africa, they are "a bit" excited about their trip. This afternoon one or another of them have come over to play. Graham and I picked up K'nex again today...and that was an invitation for them to be built with again! So he and Joy spent quite a bit of time making several things. Elijah popped in and out. He thought it very funny that I didn't even know that he was here when he announced that he was going home! I made one of our favorite pasta dishes for supper. And, now I'm heading downstairs. Woody told me that Dancing with the Stars starts tonight. I have tried and tried to make the link clickable...but cant's seem to be able to tonight. You can copy and paste what I have put in above or just click on January 2009 on the right and then click on A Fork In The Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment