Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday the Fifth

Woody walked four miles this morning. I spent a good part of the day either sewing or dozing...it was that kind of day...we had more rain this afternoon...I was surprised to hear it on the roof. I had to set my sewing aside for a while as I was needing to use the sewing machine and I don't use it when it is storming...and there were some thunder rumbles around...so I decided that it was a good time for a little siesta!  I woke up really early this morning...as around 4 am and couldn't get back to sleep...so the siesta was welcome.  My shirt is almost completed just buttonholes and buttons left. Woody has read, done crossword puzzles, watched some of the U.S. Open, and also did a bit of cooking...Italian Cauliflower...and cleaned up his cooking mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment