Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jog

We left the house a little before 8am and the only stops we made were to take this picture out the car window, and at stop lights, stop signs, and to park the car at Vandy, then on the way home a stop to eat and then finally when we pulled into our driveway around 6:30pm.  A long day!  Everything went well and Woody has had his last (4th) Yervoy (ipilimumab) infusion.  Now it is just wait and see when he has scans as to whether it has been working as hoped. A PET scan is scheduled for three weeks from today.

Now I wonder how many of you caught my blunder last night!  I guess I was wanting the time to go faster than it already is, since I announced that the first day of Fall was today...oops!  I realized when I was talking to Woody in the car this morning that Fall doesn't arrive until next Tuesday...and, I knew that but got mixed up with the dates when I was talking to Elijah about Fall last week.  Well, it is one of my favorite seasons I guess I just wanted it to be a week longer.  So probably yesterday's rain wasn't the last summer shower of this year...or perhaps I have become a weather predictor.  Now time will tell if I was right or not,  Oh, well...isn't the first mistake that I have ever made nor will it be the last!  

No comments:

Post a Comment