Monday, September 8, 2014

Short and Sweet

As tonight's title suggest...I plan to be short and sweet.  I'm not feeling the greatest.  I am having allergy problems or something.  And, unfortunately I ran out of one of my allergy meds over the weekend and things went downhill from there.  I finally got my doctor to phone in the prescription refill late this afternoon (the pharmacy thought that they had gotten the ball rolling on Friday...but to no avail.).  Woody picked up my prescription a little while ago and I have taken it and I "think" that I am doing a bit better.  I am once again also stocked up on cough drops and cough medicine so maybe I can get whatever this is stopped before it gets much worse.

Woody walked six miles early this morning.  We had our normal Monday school day. That's our day in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment