Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Typical Tuesday

I had school with all six grandstudents this morning...Isaac and Elijah for their school times and Esther, Joy, Abigail and Graham for their reading times.  Joy finished her Little Women book and Graham his Moby Dick book.  Abigail is getting close to finishing Little Women...the book that she was reading from only had the first part so we are picking up the second part in Joy's book.  Woody did a little mowing this afternoon...all the rain is making even our grass grow. I made a spinach sauce to serve over linguine for our supper tonight.  Shortly after supper Woody headed off to walk to the prayer room at church. My cough has definitely improved from yesterday, but hasn't disappeared all together (wishful thinking!). Oh, and, I did manage to get my shirt completed over the weekend...now on to another sewing project.

No comments:

Post a Comment