Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Long Wednesday!


The day seems pretty long when it starts a little before 3am.  I had slept for about four hours when I woke up so it was like a long nap and I just couldn't get back to sleep!  Woody got up not long after I did and he ended up going on an eight-mile walk...I was not so energetic...as I kept hoping to go back to sleep.  Sometime between 7 and 8am I did doze off for what I will call a power nap as I was awakened by my second alarm (the one that I have set in case I oversleep or don't hear the first one...the alarm that makes sure that I am up in time to call Isaac to come over for school).  The usual Wednesday school schedule was followed this morning.  Esther finished her first cross stitch project...a bookmark during her Grammy sewing time.  I think that she did a great job and she was very pleased (the important part!). Goosey (Woody) had his hour time with Graham.  After lunch Woody headed off to do our weekly Krogering and I headed off to work in the church library.  Once again Donna and I got a lot done.  After I left the church I had several errands to run...probably not the wisest after my day starting so early but I needed to go a couple of places and since I was already out and about I figured that I might as well run those errands.  I got home in time for supper.  Woody had popped a pizza in the oven.  It tasted really good and the spiciness was a good thing for my throat/cough.  I am still coughing quite a bit...thought last night that it was getting better...but now not so sure about whether it is subsiding or not.  We got a phone call from Vanderbilt a little while ago...a reminder about Woody's appointments next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment