Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Confused As To What Day It Is!

I keep thinking that it is Saturday. There are at least two reasons for that...one: Melany, Wade, and Erin came for lunch today and they usually visit on the weekend...two: Wednesday I usually have an evening Bible study at the church and there wasn't one this week as it was cancelled because it is Fall Break from schools in Tullahoma. They don't have activities during Fall Break since so many families are away. So I have stayed confused most of the day! It really does feel like Saturday to me. I had a nice visit with Melany, Wade, and Erin. They weren't here very long as they had more plans for the day...first an appointment in Tullahoma, then lunch with me, and then they were going to visit with Wade's brother and family. They are fitting in lots of things into their week, since Melany is off on Fall Break from her school in Murfreesboro, too. The tortilla pie met with everyone's approval...and...I have leftovers. I haven't been good for much since they left...I have just lazed around. I haven't yet had the enegy to even pick up a needle to stitch or a book to read...I watched some TV, checked out a couple of things on my iPad and took a nap...that about sums up whaat I have done since they left. I did load up all the dishes into the dishwasher...Erin cleared the table and Wade rinsed them...so that only left me to have to load them. I did walk to the mailbox to pick up the one piece of mail that came...and then I did make enough of an effort to put said piece of mail into the paper recycle container. I have been a bit chilly today...our temps are cooling off and it is starting to be felt in the house. I sort of dread feeling cold, again...and, really dread when it is time to turn on the heat again. It has been so nice these last couple of weeks not needing either the air on or the heat. I wish it could stay this in-between temperature for a while longer. But, I do think, that it is supposed to warm up again this coming week for a couple of days before our next cool down. This is the back and forth time of the year...one day need short sleeves...the next long sleeves and maybe even a jacket early or late in the day. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment