Friday, October 11, 2024

Friday

First thing I did this morning was finish the book I was reading. I was getting close to the due date, when it would be whisked away into cyberspace so needed to get it read. Then later I began running errands. I had to stop at the pharmacy and pick up one of my prescriptions...had to look around! They are getting ready for their Christmas Open House that happens next month. I was there when they switched the music over to Christmas...not so sure about that! But I will say that it always makes me start getting into the Christmas mood when I go into their store and start seeing all the Christmas things being put on display. They have lots of pretties/temptations! My next stop was the Credit Union...had to get some birthday money for two special girls! Then it was a stop at JoAnn's as I needed some cording to make pipimg for the Christmas stockings that Melany needlepointed and I will finish into stockings. That was a successful stop...plus found a couple of other things! Then it was off to WalMart...ugh!!!! They are remodeling out WalMart and all I can say is what a nightmare...nothing is where it used to be. I finally found the two items on my list and I got out as fast as I could...even to the point of self-checking out (which isn't my favorite thing to do). I had considered stopping at Kroger, but at that point I was over wanting to do any more errands and I have plenty of food to get me through the weekend. I'm still trying to use what is in the freezer...so I won't starve...guaranteed!!! Once home, I had lunch and then the rest of the day I didn't accomplish much, though I did talk to Cheryl, Connie, and Marie. I have had lots of texts from Melany keeping me posted on the happenings of her Fall break. While in JoAnn's I had a call from Nathan needing an answer to a question. So I have had a busy day of keeping up with family and friends...always a good thing! Maybe I will get some stitching in tonight...last night I decided to read instead of stitch. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment