Monday, October 14, 2024

Monday Musings

Tonight's photo is from The Gospel Family Farm (aka Nathan & Kathy & family's farm). This is a photo of Halo and her calf, Harmony...pretty much Esther's pride and joy! I have just returned from prayer meeting. We moved the time again to a little later thus I am a little later posting. I was determined that today would be the day that I would have all my thank yous written...before the mail came...well, I didn't realize till this afternoon that that could have meant sometime before tomorrow's mail comes. It's Columbus Day...no mail! Well, at least all those envelopes are in the mailbox and ready for pick up tomorrow! Task completed. That task about wore me out. I am ready for a recliner and my book or TV and my stitching! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment