Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Flitting Around Like a Social Butterfly!

This has been quite a day of me going from place to place in town. First I met Jo and Carolyn for breakfast at Hardee's. We visited for a while. When we left, it was time for me to head to Applebee's to meet up with Marie and Gloria. Gloria hadn't gotten to go on our trip to northern GA last week due to an accident on the interstate, so we got together to fill her in on what all we did and show her pictures and catch up on her life and her on ours. We had a good visit along with a good lunch. I came home and rested for a while so I would be able to go to Bible study this evening at church. I am home from Bible study. I am about done in for today. I have one more cookig task that I want to do...nothing too great...well it is "grate" as in grating some cheese for the Italian baked dish that I am making tomorrow to take to our Sunday School luncheon...I will be a social butterfly once again tomorrow! After tomorrow's lunch, I will fold my wings and stick around home for a couple of days! I'm pretty tired this evening...not used to so much socializing nor to so much eating out. I am not used to salty food (one reason that I pretty much avoid eating out), so I am extra, extra thirsty this evening. I guess it is time for me to go grate the mozzarella cheese...then I will get up in the morning and get the dish layered and ready for the oven so I can pop it in and be ready to take it out just prior to leaving for the lunch. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment