Monday, June 7, 2010

Bethesda, MD safely!

A beautiful day to view the Blue Ridge Mountains...I think that the above picture explains their name!

We left this morning about 8am central time and arrived here in Bethesda around 2:15pm central time. I am about to change my watch to eastern time so we won't be late to NIH in the morning! It has been a very nice day...cool and a bit breezy.

I am in the lobby using their free wireless and Woody is up in our room resting. I don't know that he would own up to it not feeling the greatest today...but I think that today's drive was a bit rough on him. He has found a comfortable position on the couch in our room and not moving till there is a need!

He is to be at NIH at 8am in the morning...hope that we can judge the traffic patterns! I was just told that this area has the third highest amount of traffic in the US. I'm not too worried if we are a bit late, as it is for blood work...but then Woody says that they aren't very efficient in their lab...so hopefully we can get there on time so we will be on time for his CT scan.

I'm heading back up to our room after I check email and a couple of other things on the computer. Then I plan to settle in to reading a good book and watching a bit of TV for the evening and perhaps plugging in a word or two in Woody's crossword puzzle.

I'll report on NIH decisions tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment