Saturday, June 26, 2010

Showers in Midst of Sunshine

All of a sudden this afternoon I heard something clicking at the windows and even though it was bright and sunny...it was raining...and it rained fairly hard for quite a while considering there was so much sunshine all around. I am sure that there was a rainbow some where. I looked...but with all our trees there is a very limited view. I walked out on the front porch shortly after the rain started...and wow...what humidity! It was so humid that it fogged up my camera lens.

Woody slept in a bit later than usual this morning since it was Saturday. He made his usual Saturday trip to the library. He also stopped at the fruit market and bought some tomatoes. I have continued working on the top that I'm making for myself. Not long after Woody got back from the library, Graham came over. Woody put in one of the DVDs that he had gotten at the library and it got both Graham's and my attention...Wizard of Oz...so we sat down and watched it. When it was almost over, Abigail, Elijah and Kathy joined us. After lunch Graham and Abigail came back over. They had gone home when we had our surprise rain shower.

Woody has taken it easy today. He has had some pain. He has kept occupied with crossword puzzles and DVD's. He wanted to watch the soccer game, but our TV didn't cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment