Monday, June 28, 2010

Last one in the pool is a...

...toad!!!!!!!!! Graham, Abigail, Joy, Esther, and Elijah had a fun water day in their backyard. They found this toad last night in their garage and had kept him a cage and wanted to let him out to play in their pool. Kathy told them that he could get in after they were through swimming in the pool! So here is the last of their water play day! They did have fun. I took lots of pictures and then went home and took a nap...too much pool for me...I guess!

Woody got up early, went to work, worked, didn't walk at lunch, worked some more, and then came home to rest and relax. He is still having pain. We DIDN'T hear from NIH again today. I will be emailing the doctor in a couple of days, as it will then be three weeks since the surgery. I went to the grocery store today...really had an enjoyable time as I ran into lots of friends...it took me almost an hour to get out of the produce department! I came home and put groceries away and then went next door for their "pool party." Woody came home from work while I was over there. He took the fresh corn I had bought outside and shucked it. He has been doing crossword puzzles and watching the news.

I hear thunder in the distance at the moment. We will be getting up early and heading to Vanderbilt in the morning. Woody has a follow-up appointment with Dr. Holt. She is the doctor who removed the melanoma tumor from his upper left arm bone back in January of 2009. He goes back to see her every six months. So we will be going back to familiar territory tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment