Friday, June 25, 2010

Turtle Art!

I was showing Graham some of the pictures that I took of his turtle, Paint, earlier this week. When I pulled this one up, I said that it looked like a painting on the top of the water...and then a real turtle below the water surface..."Turtle Art!"

Woody got up early, went to work, worked, walked at lunch (he said: "It were warm."), worked some more, then came home to rest and relax and begin his weekend. I asked how he would describe his pain tonight and he said: "under control." He has been working crossword puzzles and watching news on TV.

At the moment we have a thunderstorm rolling through. We had rain late this afternoon with only a few rumbles...this one seems a bit more intense. It has been another hot steamy day. I had an enjoyable lunch with friends and then came home to do some more sewing. I was going to go back to my sewing after I blogged...but will now wait for the thunderstorm to pass. I guess I'll go help Woody plug in a few words on his crossword puzzle instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment