Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lazy Sunday!

Woody woke up pretty early...as usual. I know that I woke up earlier than I usually do...but I had gone to sleep a lot earlier last night than usual, too. Woody got ready for church and then worked on crossword puzzles with the TV as background noise. I did a couple of things to get ready for church and then flopped down on the bed and took a nap before getting dressed to go to church! We both went to Sunday School. Woody taught his class. We came home and ate lunch. Woody did take pain medication and also Benadryl after coming home from church. His pain is mainly at the top of his incision. He hadn't realized till last night how long his incision was and also how high up it went. He hadn't realized that the pain that he felt was towards the top of his incision...he thought that it was another tumor that he hadn't realized was there due to the other one causing him so much pain. I know that he was relieved to see how high up the incision went and that the incision was what was causing him the pain that he felt...rather than another tumor! He started having sinus drainage after his surgery...probably due to the anesthesia. I finally talked him into taking some Benadryl to help dry it up. So between Benadryl and the pain medication that he took shortly after we got home from church, he got rather sleepy this afternoon! Around 5pm, he came upstairs asking where the afternoon had gone! I really couldn't tell him, as I had napped a good part of the afternoon, too (and mine wasn't drug induced!). That about summarizes our lazy Sunday! And, I will say again...it is good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment