Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunny Sunday

Woody got up this morning and decided to take advantage of the "coolest" part of the day and took a short walk...around our block. We both went to Sunday School. Woody taught his class. Shortly after we got home, I decided to walk around our garden and managed to see this cabbage butterfly on our white butterfly bush...the first time that I have managed to catch a butterfly enjoying the butterfly bushes. After I took a few pictures, I went in to make our lunch...one of our favorite pasta sauces...marinara sauce...it calls for basil...I have some that we dried from our fresh, but sort of wanted fresh since we have an abundance in our backyard at the moment...but was too lazy to go out to get some and then remembered that I had frozen some fresh to see how it would work...it worked great...and saved me or Woody some steps! I cleaned up the kitchen and by that time I was ready for a nap! I did manage a short nap...guess we will call it a "power nap"...at first I didn't think that it was long enough...but after I finally woke up I did feel refreshed. Woody has taken it easy this afternoon. He has had some pain.

I hope that we hear from NIH tomorrow. (Almost afraid to say it...last time I said that I thought that they would call, they didn't!).

No comments:

Post a Comment