Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Over the hump day

I can't believe that it is both over the hump day for the week and for the month! Where does the time go these days? Woody got up early, went to work, worked, and then came home to rest and relax. He didn't walk at lunch today. He is still having quite a bit of pain due to his incision. After he had been home for a while, he followed Nathan to the place where Nathan is having his van worked on and then let Nathan drive them back home in our car. This evening he has watched TV and worked on crossword puzzles. I kept busy today...mainly with cooking and cleaning up after my cooking messes. I had planned to go work in the church library, but a storm blew in about the time that I was going to leave...so I became a fair weather librarian! This evening I have been helping Woody with crossword puzzles...he works on one for a while and then hands it to me to work on for a while and then I hand it back to him...team work!

No comments:

Post a Comment