Monday, August 17, 2020

I have so far survived my ordeal of the day: having a tooth pulled. I got a call this morning that the office had a cancelation and that I could come an hour early. One way to look at that was one one hour less of anxiety! I was finished about the time of the original appointment. I have pretty much stayed in my recliner most of the rest of the day. So have stayed real still, but so far the bleeding hasn't subsided and I have about gone through the gauze they gave me. I went next door to see if they would make a mercy run to the pharmacy, but they didn't have to because they had a lot of gauze left from Esther's oral surgery. So I am well supplied. Now to get this so I won't have to go to Woody's first dialysis treatment with a mouthful of gauze. Just imagine being understood from behind a mask with a wad of gauze in your mouth! That should be reason to smile and/or giggle! So one thing marked off of our medical appointment list. Tomorrow Woody has his first dialysis treatment and we have our first day of dialysis training and Nathan goes for an ultrasound to see if he has gall bladder problems. Tomorrow is a two-for day! Be safe! Be wrll! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment