Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Title blogging isn't all that great! If I "happen" to make a mistake or the iPad happens to change a spelling on me, there isn't anyway to go back and correct except to delete most of what I have already written. So...giving you the reason that mistakes aren't corrected! I started out the day in the kitchen...making Sour Dough English muffins. I did half the work last night and then finished them up this morning. Quite good! I froze most of them. Only left out a couple as temptations! Before I got them finished, we received s call from the kidney clinic telling us that Dr. O, Woody's nephrologist, wants Woody to start dialysis this coming Tuesday. So the start day is now on the calendar. I'm wondering how long after starting dialysis till he is feeling some better than he is currently. While the English muffins were rising I roasted a pan ful of beautiful red peppers that a friend gave us. So I have lots of peppers in the freezer all peeled and deseeded and ready to be made into Woody's "catsup" or in some other recipe. The kitchen has looked like a tornado went through for most of the day! I also got out the blender and finely chopped the basil that I have had drying for several days. Then I attacked the kitchen and it looks much better! Today is Nathan's and Kathy's 20th anniversary. Happy Anniversary! Nathan was wise and married in a year that every year after it tells him how many years they have been married! Smart thinking!? Do you think he planned it that way? Doubt it very much! As I get ready to end tonight's blog with my "be" sayings, I think about Melany and many others who are heading back to school tomorrow! Definitely: Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment