Friday, August 14, 2020

Woody's only medical contact for today was a call from a representative of the dialysis clinic. My medical call was a reminder of a dental appointment on Monday to have a tooth pulled...oh, boy? My sour dough concoction of the day was sour dough corn bread. It definitely had a different taste. I enjoyed it, but it didn't appeal to Woody...though not much appeals to him these days. We have high hopes that dialysis starting will soon stop him feeling nauseous. He has lost quite a bit of weight. I am blogging prior to messing up my hands making meatballs. I'm planning to bake them in the oven this time...hopefully less messy than cooking them on top of the stove. I put making them off till the sun went down to try to have the kitchen a bit cooler. The convection oven really heats up the kitchen. Took a few bird photos today. We have goldfinches visiting the garden with the gone-to-seed cone flowers...reason we let them go to seed. The garden isn't at its prettiest at the moment, but the birds are loving the seeds! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment