Sunday, August 23, 2020

Sunday Extra

Sunday is usually my day of rest from the blog, but felt like blogging just because...just because I can once again post photos...so found one from one of our barn trips of a church. We "went" to church today via Facebook Live...just like we have been doing since March. Our church continues to have drive-in church or livestream or Facebook live. We continue to shelter at home for most things and at the moment it is very nice that we are able to "go to" church this way. As Woody doesn't need to be with lots of others nor does he really feel like going. Going anywhere takes so much effort on his part that it wears him out. After church, we had lunch. Later in the afternoon I decided that it was time to do the last rearranging on the shelves in the back of the coat closet in the family room. I rearranged a bit in the toy closet that is under the stairs making room for the games on the shelves in there. That freed up a wide shelf at the back of the family room closet...should hold at least a few of those 60 boxes that will be arriving sometime in the near future! I also put some things up on the very top shelf in that closet as the top shelf wouldn't be very easy to get dialysis supplies down from. I think that comes close to clearing three shelves in there. Should help some! After that I came upstairs to rest and read for a while...did more resting than reading! Now I guess I will go down and see if Woody is wanting anything for supper. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment