Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Give Me Time"


When I was talking to a friend the other night, she suggested that I might take a picture of a piece of my needlework as one of the blog pictures. Well, I just couldn't think of one that would fit in with a "good" blog "theme." Then I saw this one that my mother made for me many, many years ago. It hung for many years on my bedroom wall in the home where I grew up and now it hangs in my sewing room. It has served as a good reminder over the years. At the moment I am in need of the "patience" part! Woody is doing better than I am with waiting on the drug study to get underway.
Woody is having quite a bit of pain in his back in the shoulder area. It's to the point of keeping him from getting the rest that he needs. He, again, put in a full days work, walked at lunch and then came home and has attempted to take it easy the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment