Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What do you grow in your gardens?


I took a double-take when I looked out our back door windows yesterday. When I realized what I was seeing...I thought "isn't God wonderful that that butterfly could sit upon that marigold and hardly be seen!" I took this picture through the glass in the door as I didn't want to take a chance of getting closer and startling it. It stayed perfectly still for quite a long time...once again...long enough for me to get the camera in focus and take a couple of pictures of it. According to Woody, our resident butterfly expert, it is a Fritillary.
Woody seems to be doing pretty well after his weekend "adventure" with a kidney stone. His main complaint today is that his shoulder is really hurting him (nothing to do with the kidney stone!). And, I think that we are both still catching up on our lost sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment