Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Going in circles...


...sort of like this dragonfly art in Melany's backyard. I feel like I've been going in circles lately...hard to get anything done. Today has been very busy for me and the day started all too early...my alarm went off at 6am...the time I had set it to go off yesterday to wake me up to get ready to head off to Vanderbilt. Well...I didn't need to get up at 6 this morning! I went grocery shopping in the morning and then worked in our church library most of the afternoon. A minute ago while the picture was loading I about dozed off in front of the computer...guess you could say that I'm tired.

Woody went to work, walked at lunch, came home and made Peasant Salad. He says that his pain is a bit better today, but says he isn't comfortable taking pain medication round the clock as it might mask something else. So I don't know what he will do about that! It's up to him. But, I think, that at the moment he is trying to follow the nurses instructions.

We didn't hear anything from Vanderbilt today so still don't know if he will have preliminary tests done next Tuesday or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment