Monday, June 15, 2009

What do you see?




Why do you suppose a 7-year-old insisted that I take a picture of grass, leaves and sticks?
Graham actually tracked this object all over his front yard to let me know where and when to take the picture!
I would have never thought to take this picture. Can you see it in the second picture that is a bit closer?
The picture at the bottom of this post will let you see how great God is at letting his creatures blend into their surroundings. I would say that this moth did a pretty good job of blending! If it weren't for Graham's sharp eyes I would have never spotted it once it flitted by!
I have had trouble getting this to post the way I wanted it to look and that is why I am so late getting the blog posted tonight.
Woody didn't sleep very well last night. And much to my surprise he has kept awake this evening. I think it is because I threatened to take his picture once he dozed off! Maybe he didn't dare go to sleep! I know that his back was hurting earlier this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment