Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday


Oops! I got busy this evening and almost forgot to blog. This iris picture with the blurred rhododendron in the background is my favorite of the flower pictures that I have taken with my new camera. Click on the picture to enlarge it and you will see something extra...as in...a critter hiding on the right side of the stem near the flower. The critter was an added bonus that I didn't know I was getting when taking the picture!
Woody called the urologist's office this morning as he awoke in the night with pain in his back in the kidney area. He wants to make sure that he doesn't have an infection. He has an appointment to see the doctor in the morning.
I missed a photo op today...I should have snapped Woody's picture as he slept very soundly for several hours in his recliner. (That should have been today's picture for the blog!) He comes home from work pretty tired most days, but doesn't always sleep the way he was this evening. But he did awaken in time for the basketball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment