Thursday, June 4, 2009

Two way street?


What does a squirrel do when he meets an oncoming squirrel on a branch? Yields to the bottom of the branch and makes it a two-way street! These are a couple of the culprits who are overindulging at our bird feeders. They have quite the time scampering amongst the branches of our trees. I caught squirrels a couple of times today hanging upside down on a branch by their hind toes and eating from the bird feeder--didn't get a picture as I was inside and that window has a screen which makes a blurry picture...we may be taking that screen off so I can catch more bird and squirrel antics with my camera from inside.
Still no word from Vanderbilt about when Woody's double-blind drug study will begin. They told us after the 1st of June. So Woody and I are biding the time till we get the call with the schedule. Nice to have a breather, but we are ready to get the next show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment