Thursday, June 18, 2009

Here's the traffic on our street!


And, yes, two of those are unicycles. Graham our 7-year-old grandson has learned to ride a unicycle. Abigail our 5-year-old granddaughter is in the middle trying to keep up on her bike with training wheels. And, Nathan brings up the rear.
Well, there is news about Woody on the health front...but not about the drug study. I went next door around 5pm and when I came back about 15 min. later, I could tell that Woody was in pain. But I was not expecting what he told me...he thinks that he has another kidney stone!!!!!! He had already taken some pain medication by the time I came back. The pain did ease up...whether from the pain medication or just that it eased up. When he had the kidney stone before, he started hurting on Wednesday evening for about an hour, then it went away and came back Friday night/Sat. morning. So we are wondering if we are in that pattern again! Life is never dull!

No comments:

Post a Comment