Thursday, June 25, 2009

Still spinning...

...the dragonfly has moved around a bit more in his spin than yesterday...not sure where we are in our spin! I just know that I still feel like I am just going in circles and accomplishing close to nothing!

Vanderbilt called (recording) tonight to confirm next Tues. appt. with pain management...but Woody doesn't plan to go for that appt. unless he has the appts. for his preliminary tests for his drug study. We haven't heard yet whether that will happen or not on Tues. So I guess I will put in a call tomorrow to the research nurse, as I want to know whether to cancel the pain management appt. or not!

Woody's pain is better due to taking pain medication around the clock since Tuesday evening. He takes the stronger medication when he is at home and takes ibuprofen when at work. He said that he slept pretty well last night. As usual, he went to work, walked at lunch, and came home to relax in his recliner. He helped me clean up the kitchen after supper and took two short walks this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment