Saturday, June 6, 2009

Soccer Camp weekend at the Dorrell's


Graham's four day soccer camp overlapped with two ministry "gigs" for his parents. So Graham is staying with us this weekend while his dad, mom, and sisters juggle for God in Tennessee and Alabama.
While watching Graham's group of 7 and 8-year-olds, I set my camera up in the sports mode to stop motion and had fun snapping some pictures. I didn't stay out the whole time...just a little at the beginning and the end. Tomorrow he has his last day...they will practice what they have learned and then will be presented with a shirt and a certificate and then have some family time at the end. I will represent his family this time...again will have my camera close at hand to snap a few action shots. Guess I can now be called a "soccer grammy!"
Woody got up and walked early this morning. Then he and I drove Graham to his soccer camp. Then he and I went to the library and to Lowes and back home again. Woody read quite a few books to Graham and Graham read some to Woody. Woody even helped me clean up after our supper tonight. So it has been a busy day for all! We should all sleep well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment