Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cycle 7, Day 23


Ever feel that life gives you scraps?! If you look around my sewing room...you would definitely know that I have produced a lot of scraps...not so sure about life giving me scraps! Some time ago, my mother asked for a picture using this saying. The above picture is what I made for her. I paper pieced the top three motifs (using some of my scraps!) and the lettering is machine embroidery done on my sewing machine.

Woody got up early, went to work, walked at lunch, worked some more, and came home to relax. I divided up the morning between working around the house and having school with Joy and Esther and then listening to Graham and Abigail read. I spent a good part of the afternoon grocery shopping. When I got home, Woody was home so he unloaded the groceries and I unpacked them and put them away. He did say that he got to sleep easier last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment