Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let it Snow...MORE!


It snowed...but...not enough (in my opinion)! Well, all schools in surrounding areas were out today...except for Tullahoma City schools...they rarely let out for snow as our school system doesn't have buses...so it is it is up to parents to get the children to school...so the parents can make the decision to send or not. And, this time it was a pretty good decision as our snow didn't start till late morning and the roads didn't start to get white till in the afternoon. We didn't get much, as you can see in the pictures. It was snowing when I took these pictures.

Woody got up early, took his anti-nausea pill, went to work, took his chemo pills (not an easy task), then he worked, he didn't walk at lunch due to the weather, then he worked some more, and then came home to rest and relax. His left shoulder bothered him some earlier in the evening. He has been watching TV...I imagine that he will watch a bit of football before the evening is over.

School is back in session for me! Four of the five neighbor grandchildren filtered through at one time or another today for their lessons with me. Graham, Abigail, and Joy helped me put away the Fisher Price Nativity set. Graham did a bit of building with his K'nex later in the afternoon. I'm still undecorating...will it ever be ALL put away?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment