Monday, January 11, 2010

We're havin' a heat wave...


...a tropical heat wave! It got all the way up to 37F (Woody says 39F) today! Wow...which ever...we actually got above freezing!
Woody got up early, took his drug study pills, went to work, walked at lunch, worked some more and then came home to collapse. He said that he has had a headache today, felt sleepy (was really sleepy after his walk at lunch), and has felt rather nauseated. His pain is now more of a sore spot.
I have spent the day undecorating. Graham came over this afternoon and I put him to work. I got up on the step ladder and handed him angels from "on high!" Then he helped me box them up and get the boxes upstairs. A very big help! Joy and Esther came over this evening and stayed for a while. They helped me take the Christmas items out of one of my shadow boxes. They enjoyed holding each of the little items. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel for the decorations...I can "almost" say that all that's left is undecorating the two Christmas trees (of course that is still a tremendous job)...but there are still several other items that need to find a box. My cough is some better.

No comments:

Post a Comment