Friday, January 29, 2010

Snowy Day


It turned out to be a snowy day...much to the delight of our neighbors. They had a ton of fun in the snow today. What you see pictured is just the start of what fell during the late morning and afternoon hours. If you click on the picture to enlarge it, you can see that it was really snowing/sleeting at the time I took this. By me taking the picture through the window, you can probably tell that I stayed indoors and enjoyed the view! At the moment I don't really like what I hear on the roof...as snow is quiet...but frozen rain isn't...and what I'm hearing isn't quiet! Ice storms put a dread into me...we were without electricity for just a few hours short of a week some years back at Christmas...what a memory...I pray that we don't have to go through anything like that again!
Normally I would really be excited about a snowy day. I have related before how much I love to watch it snow. But...today...I wasn't as excited about it due to our party planned for tomorrow. I was so looking forward to being with family and friends. We have postponed our party till next Saturday...hopefully the weather will cooperate! We will still party tomorrow...Nathan and family will trek across from their house and we will party hearty!
Woody got up early, went to work, his lunch walk got snowed out, he worked some more and then came home to rest and relax.

1 comment: