Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cycle 7, day 8

Still rather cold and wintry as you can tell by this picture that I took today of frozen Lake Tullahoma. It did get to 33F today...but it was rather breezy so felt quite a bit colder.

Woody got up early this morning, took the LAST of this cycle's chemo meds and headed off to work. He didn't walk at lunch today due to the temperature and also due to not feeling the greatest after yesterday's walk...so he decided that he would take it a bit easy today. He didn't have a headache today and also he didn't feel nauseated...so all in all a much better day for him! He came home just as Joy was finishing up with her school time with me, so she went downstairs and he read to her and they also watched some PBS together. Graham helped me again this afternoon, after he finished reading to me. We put more Christmas items away and got out some of the non-Christmas decorations to put back on tables, etc. Last night I got all the ornaments off the corner tree in the family room. Today, Graham took the tree apart and I got it back in the box. I will be going down after I blog to begin taking ornaments off the big tree in the living room...so undecorating is starting to wind down! Of course getting 700+ ornaments off the tree and back in their correct boxes and/or wrapping them in tissue and into generic boxes is still a major job! Of course, then there is the job of getting the boxes packed back in the Christmas closet...that job I hope Woody will feel like doing! And, Woody is definitely feeling better tonight...if for no other reason than...he doesn't have to take any more chemo pills for at least three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment