Friday, January 8, 2010

Cycle 7, Day 3 1/2


Another cold day here in Middle Tennessee. Graham and Abigail did brave the cold for a few minutes this morning. The high for today was 18F and at the moment it is 14F. Tooooooooooo cold in my opinion! I have stayed in all day. Graham came over this afternoon to help me open up my Christmas present from Woody...a new printer. He and I got it all put together and ready for Nathan to come over and set it up the rest of the way. It is a wireless printer...took a while to set it up for the wireless connection, but it seems to be working now...so far, so good! I have been experimenting with it...that is the reason that I'm a bit late blogging tonight!

Woody got up early, took his anti-nausea pill, went to work, took his chemo drug study pills, worked, didn't walk at lunch to the extreme cold, worked some more, came home and has been relaxing watching TV and now a DVD. He has managed to get his chemo pills down for today...but not without a struggle. Tomorrow marks the day that he will be through taking so many pills in the mornings. I know that he will be glad to take less, but will be even happier when he is through taking them all for this cycle!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment