Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cycle 7, Day 5 1/2


Eric, Bernie, and Jimmy (pictured above) seem to be among those enjoying the cold temps...look at those smiles! It did get a bit warmer here today...all the way up to 27F after a low this morning of 9F. Too cold for me!
Woody taught 6th and 7th grade boys in Sunday School this morning. He has attended church services and football games via the television today. He's also done some reading. He is still having pain, but not as much as yesterday...and so far hasn't taken anything for it. Now...as for me...I am in a "sorrier state" than I was at blog-time yesterday. Shortly after posting the blog last night, I started to feel choked up and not long after that I started coughing and coughed a good part of the night (or so it seemed). So I have stayed in today and tried to take it easy...doing some undecorating...but climbing up and down the stairs is hard when breathing is compromised! Maybe Christmas decorations will get put away before it's time to get them out for this coming Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment