Friday, January 15, 2010

Sunny Day!


It was so sunny today that at lunch I had to close the curtains as the sun was shining in Joy's eyes! A very pretty day...it got up to 64F! We'll be thinking that Spring is on its way with temperatures like that! I know that Spring is on its way...but I'm sure that there is still plenty more winter ahead for us!
Woody got up early, headed off to work, walked at lunch, worked some more, and then came home to rest and relax. I took care of three of the neighbor grandchildren today as Abigail had a doctor appointment in Nashville...so she, her mom and dad and Elijah headed off to Nashville and Graham, Joy, and Esther spent the day over here. I had school with the girls while Graham worked on his homeschooling lessons. By the time the pizza was out of the oven for lunch, Graham was finished with his school work...so then we had the rest of the afternoon to "goof-off!" A little after we finished lunch, I read some stories to them...to the point of about putting myself to sleep! Esther was ready for a nap by the time that we finished reading. While Esther napped, Graham and Joy played with playdoh. When Woody came home, Graham decided that they should continue their game of Monopoly...Woody hasn't wiped him out yet...it is still in a "to be continued" mode. Woody and I are both tired this evening, but it's been a fun day! I just finished making cookies to take to church in the morning. And, now that I have blogged...I'm ready to go collapse!

No comments:

Post a Comment