Friday, May 31, 2013

A Storage Building...Really?!?

Nathan and Graham only thought that they were building a storage building in their backyard. Other backyard residents thought otherwise and have made it into a bird house!!!!! Tonight's photo shows one of the baby residents...there are four or more hopping and attempting to fly inside the building! Woody walked four miles this morning. Later in the morning he did his weekly WalMart browsing/purchasing. I got up resolved to work in the sewing room...straightening up so I can make new sewing messes! Well........I guess I have worked "at it" but there doesn't seem much to show for it. I have done a little mending that had gotten stacked up. And, put away some large pieces of fabric that I had out hoping that they would inspire me to make them into something...for the time being they are being put away awaiting another day to inspire me! I am in the midst of putting pattern pieces away in their proper place. I have gotten side-tracked several times...nothing new for me. Once I headed off to find words to a college song that one of my classmates was looking for. I found it and emailed the words to her. I continue sorting the photos that I have taken with my new camera...getting rid of those not worthy of keeping! I have so many that I don't need to hang onto ones that will never be used because they aren't focused properly or have some other problem. After I finish blogging, I am going to make a couple of cards from my photos...so that means doing a bit of printing. Always something to do...to many things...reason that I never seem to get anything totally completed these days. BUT I will say...can't say that it is boring around here...always something to do (too many somethings is the problem!).

No comments:

Post a Comment